5 Reasons to Hire a Wedding Planner
Your wedding day is one of the most important days of your entire life! You and your fiancé are surrounded by friends and family while you commit your lives and love to one another. Your wedding day should be a day filled with love, laughter, and joy. It's important to enjoy every minute of your special day. Hiring a wedding planner is something every couple should do because planners allow you to do just that, make sure you relax and enjoy your wedding! If you aren’t already convinced, below are our top 5 reasons to hire a wedding planner!
1. Planners help you stay on budget. They can take your top priorities (food over flowers, entertainment over decor, etc.) and come up with a detailed budget to show you where you should spend your money to make sure your day is perfect for YOU!
2. They have a great network of vendor partners that can match the vision you have for your big day. Not only will your planner be able to recommend a great team of vendors but they will already have your budget and vision/theme in mind which will help save time and reduce your stress level! Bonus: They already have solid relationships with the vendors they recommend which can make the overall planning and the day-of the wedding all that much smoother!
3. For the big day, timing is everything! There are so many moving parts that having a proper timeline is crucial to a smooth event. Since planners have coordinated many a wedding, they know how much time to allow for each thing to ensure that not only do you get to incorporate and experience all you had envisioned, they’ll make sure that all the vendors are on the same page and in the right place at the right time!
4. Planners help keep you from getting overwhelmed and can be a sounding board for ideas. They’ll know the latest trends and can also chime in with some fresh and unique ideas to make your day even more awesome! Planners can also help with the more traditional aspects of a wedding should that be the direction you want to go in.
5. The most important reason (in my opinion) to hire a wedding planner is that they allow you to be present and ENJOY YOUR DAY! The day of the wedding could be the most stressful day in the planning process and leaving the coordination of it to another person, especially one that has helped plan and that you trust, is a huge weight off your shoulders.